Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Gord Downie - Buffalo, NY 10/3/2013
#16

natedogg828 Wrote:Were you sitting towards the back of the left hand (facing the stage) section? We saw a boy who looked 8ish and thought how cool that was that he was brought.

Facing stage I was on right - I saw that kid and was gonna send my kid over but the show started.
There was another kid near me - probably around 10.

"We're forced to bed, but we're free to dream"
Dana
Reply
#17

Tthip Wrote:
redhill Wrote:really glad I caught this show..it was truly awesome
gibbytime39 Wrote:I really liked the show.
There were like ten people there - how the hell did I not see either one of you?
I brought my 7 year old to his first "Hip" show. He has attended several other shows with me but never a Hip show.

2nd row center...behind the 2 or 3 rows of VIP (holier than thou section)

Hope your son enjoyed the show

I've had my daughter Rachel with me at at least half a dozen or more shows....memories that last a lifetime
Reply
#18

couple shitty pics from camera phone

[Image: IMG-20131003-00290_zpsb7c4185e.jpg]

[Image: IMG-20131003-00289_zpsb6b564be.jpg]
Reply
#19

[Image: GetAttachment.aspx?tnail=0&messageId=acc...FnZS9qcGVn]

This was a great show! I love seeing Gord like this, I could sit and listen to him speak all night...
Reply
#20

man was this ever a cool experience.. gord's intro to each song was completely enthralling. The songs flowed effortlessly after each spoken word before it. It shed new light and meaning to the songs off 'the grand bounce' - you can sense a little more where his inspirations to write that album came from.
Oct 6th in Toronto next - protest the pipeline
Reply
#21

friend next to me recorded this
[youtube]1G10wJ3YBT4[/youtube]
Reply
#22

Tthip's brilliant audio capture of the show is now up on Dime. This version only contains the musical portions from the evening.

http://www.dimeadozen.org/torrents-detai...?id=467532
Reply
#23

Can someone post the show at a site that is more user friendly, My computer stinks and will not read the file.
Reply
#24

The show has now been posted to bt.etree

http://bt.etree.org/details.php?id=567373&uploaded=1
Reply
#25

lol can you post the guelph show to etree?
Reply
#26

BIGVDOGG Wrote:lol can you post the guelph show to etree?
Sorry, I'm fairly certain etree is audio only.

That said, I've upped a public torrent in the Guelph DVD thread that can be used to download the DVD.

http://hipbase.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f...71#p229771
Reply
#27

Goddamn, his voice sounds awesome on Yellow Days. Which begs the question, why the f--- doesn't he sing like this when he performs with the Hip?? It's absolutely baffling.
Reply
#28

direwolf74 Wrote:Goddamn, his voice sounds awesome on Yellow Days. Which begs the question, why the f--- doesn't he sing like this when he performs with the Hip?? It's absolutely baffling.
He sounds great throughout the entire set!
Reply
#29

I'll post the Downie recording to archive.hipfans.com - and then let folks know when the site is ready.
Reply
#30

chris Wrote:I'll post the Downie recording to archive.hipfans.com - and then let folks know when the site is ready.
Thanks Chris!
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)