Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

R.E.M. Collapse into Now
#16

"Discoverer" is fucking awesome.

And this may be the best interview with Stipe that has ever been conducted.

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.guardian.co.uk/music/2011/mar/06/michael-stipe-rem-collapse-interview">http://www.guardian.co.uk/music/2011/ma ... -interview</a><!-- m -->
Reply
#17

Tthip Wrote:
direwolf74 Wrote:It absolutely destroys the new Radiohead disc in my opinion. Yea, that's right. I said it.
You may be correct.
It is only one listen, but I am totally diggin' this album.
Wow people! Check it out.

And on the Radiohead note, I am hoping the computer generated Radiohead album grows on me. I hated Thom Yorke's solo computer drum loop album until it matured on me.

First spin through CIN tonight and I'm blown away by the strength of this disc. Amazing.

However the comparison between Radiohead's KOL and this is in my opinion a bit of a mute point if not totally irrelevant. They are both gifts from amazing artists whose body of work is ovewhelmingly moving and infulential.

"we've only got three hundred feet to go ..."
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)