Posts: 183
Threads: 20
Joined: Jul 2004
Reputation:
0
you're right..
there was no 11-20-04 date in Boston or I would've been there!
Posts: 1,708
Threads: 100
Joined: Jul 2004
Reputation:
0
Is today supposed to be release day for Vol. 5?
Posts: 183
Threads: 20
Joined: Jul 2004
Reputation:
0
God I hope so...
This is like the "Hip Archive Bootleg" methodone clinic for me..
I need a hit!
Posts: 2,571
Threads: 145
Joined: May 2003
Reputation:
0
srb Wrote:Is today supposed to be release day for Vol. 5?
for some reason i thought so too, but I'm not seeing #5 at Itunes yet,I thought its every 2 weeks,cause 4 was released on the 24th so today should be the day...
I will not give up. My face is set,my gait is fast,my goal is heaven,my road is narrow,my way is rough,my companions are few,my guide is reliable,my mission is clear. I cannot be bought,compromised,detoured,lured away,turned back,diluted or delayed. I will not flinch in the face of sacrifice,hesitate in the presence of adversity,negotiate at the table of the enemy,ponder at the pool of popularity,or meander in the maze of mediocrity. I will not give up,shut up or slow down....Blessed Be!
Posts: 7,289
Threads: 811
Joined: Apr 2005
Reputation:
0
C'mon Courage live from The Bath House!
!!!
2004-12-03 - Saint John/2005-09-03 - Moncton/2006-06-30 - Charlottetown/2006-11-09/10 - Montreal/2007-09-11 - Fredericton/2007-09-13 - Halifax/2007-09-14 - Sydney/2007-09-15 - Charlottetown/2008-06-30 - Charlottetown/2009-05-01/02 - Montreal/2011-06-28 - Moncton/2011-06-30 - Charlottetown/2012-06-30 - Niagara-on-the-Lake/2013-02-01 - Moncton/2013-02-02 - Halifax/2015-01-10 - Toronto/2015-02-20 - Montreal/2015-07-17 - Ottawa/2016-08-18 - Ottawa/2016-08-20 - Kingston
Posts: 680
Threads: 34
Joined: Dec 2004
Reputation:
0
where is volume 5???? c'mon MAv, we needs our fix
Posts: 7,289
Threads: 811
Joined: Apr 2005
Reputation:
0
jgardz Wrote:where is volume 5???? c'mon MAv, we needs our fix
I'm sure it will be along shortly. Hipbase Radio can give you your fix in the meantime :lol: .
2004-12-03 - Saint John/2005-09-03 - Moncton/2006-06-30 - Charlottetown/2006-11-09/10 - Montreal/2007-09-11 - Fredericton/2007-09-13 - Halifax/2007-09-14 - Sydney/2007-09-15 - Charlottetown/2008-06-30 - Charlottetown/2009-05-01/02 - Montreal/2011-06-28 - Moncton/2011-06-30 - Charlottetown/2012-06-30 - Niagara-on-the-Lake/2013-02-01 - Moncton/2013-02-02 - Halifax/2015-01-10 - Toronto/2015-02-20 - Montreal/2015-07-17 - Ottawa/2016-08-18 - Ottawa/2016-08-20 - Kingston
Posts: 680
Threads: 34
Joined: Dec 2004
Reputation:
0
first, my FOrt York download stalled at 91% with the changeover thing, then no Volume 5....not a great day
Posts: 7,289
Threads: 811
Joined: Apr 2005
Reputation:
0
Its not that big a deal that its a bit late guys...
I mean... a long time went by without and Live 10 series... let alone The Song Of The Day. Do what you did before those. Pop in World Container or something else.
2004-12-03 - Saint John/2005-09-03 - Moncton/2006-06-30 - Charlottetown/2006-11-09/10 - Montreal/2007-09-11 - Fredericton/2007-09-13 - Halifax/2007-09-14 - Sydney/2007-09-15 - Charlottetown/2008-06-30 - Charlottetown/2009-05-01/02 - Montreal/2011-06-28 - Moncton/2011-06-30 - Charlottetown/2012-06-30 - Niagara-on-the-Lake/2013-02-01 - Moncton/2013-02-02 - Halifax/2015-01-10 - Toronto/2015-02-20 - Montreal/2015-07-17 - Ottawa/2016-08-18 - Ottawa/2016-08-20 - Kingston
Posts: 680
Threads: 34
Joined: Dec 2004
Reputation:
0
chris, you ARE the best....
Posts: 1,311
Threads: 52
Joined: Oct 2006
Reputation:
0
i wanna be just like you chris!