Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

dakota fanning controversy
#10

Hammer Wrote:I think it's pretty damn sick. Anyone who would willing toss their 12 year old daughter into a scenario where she is involved in anything sexual with a man, let alone being naked and raped by him should have their fuckin' head examined.

This lady is obviously exploiting her daughter for money and fame.

The idea of producing a film that involves a scene like this that actually caters to paedophiles sickens me aswell.

As far as what chicagoblackhawks77 said, thats is true, but I don't think this is the right way to go about it.

I totally agree, you know if the scene is in the movie the theatre is going to be full of pedophiles touching themselves. Its disgusting and shouldn't be allowed.
Reply


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)