Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Let's gather 'round the fan
#14

Tthip Wrote:
Shane Kroeker Wrote:Disc 4

#6 - No Idea - `Its the end, again, all jacked up`
I have figured out all of the songs on disc 4 with the exception of track 6. I have never heard this song before, and I do not think it is listed on http://www.hipmuseum.com/unreleased.html
Can anyone check their files and try to come up with the actual title name? This is very mysterious...

I think I have the actual artwork from disks 1-5.
When I get home I'll check to see what track 4 is listed as. (and give it a listen)
These are pretty cool compilations, especially considering the year they were made and the technology available.
Dana if you find the artwork can you send it to me? I'll add it to the server download package.
Reply


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)