Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Gord Downie on Stage in Detroit, 1-9-09
#11

direwolf74 Wrote:
tth_fan Wrote:That was one of the only bands at the festival that I didn't enjoy... at all!
The other was Crash Parallel. Crash Parallel is everything that is wrong with rock music. Everything.

I didn't like Stars either. In fact they bored me to tears. I also agree regarding Crash parallel. I actually had no idea they played at V-Fest. Were they over on the "B" stage? The only band I caught over there was New Pornographers.

Ya, they were on the B stage when Corb Lund was on the Main stage. The best band I saw on the B stage was Ten Second Epic. Man, they rocked out so hard & got the crowd into it... they played like they were the main stage!
Reply


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)