Poll: Which song do you think is better? - You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Emperor Penguin
65.91%
29
65.91%
Fiddler's Green
34.09%
15
34.09%
* You voted for this item. Show Results

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Match up : #34
#9

I agree with those who believe Fiddler's and EP get a bit more hype than perhaps they deserve.

I think Penguin benefits from being the closing song on a great album and Fiddler's gained added mystique from not being played live for so long.

If I had to introduce some friends to the Hip, I can think of at least a dozen songs I'd play for them before EP or Fiddler's, including a few songs that got knocked off in the first round.
Reply


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)