Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Server issues...
#1

Hello fans,

My host has finally given me the boot... albeit a really soft one. So the tracker needs a new home... php & MySQL host that allows Bit Torrent sites. If anyone knows of a host that meets these requirements, and is fairly cheap, please let me know.

Alternatively, if there are any fans out there who could help me/explain to me what I need to set-up my own server, please contact me. I have a 1.5meg synchronous static connection and a couple of P4 computers sitting around that I can repurpose however I want.

The tracker is down right now because we crashed the server. My host has graciously unsuspended my account so that I can get things fixed. The problem appears to be the Pittsburgh show... too many people trying to download a show that has been removed from the tracker...
Reply


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)