12-07-2007, 08:43 AM
Anyone see it?
Jenna and I did, and it's very powerful, and very creepy. Exactly what I expect from Joel & Ethan Coen. It has one of the best "villains" of all time, imo. Plenty of suspense and action, and excellent acting, direction, and cinematography. But be warned: there's lots of graphic violence.
I did not read the book, though I do like Cormac McCarthy. Reading it first may help in absorbing the finale.
I highly recommend the film whether you read the book or not.
:thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
Jenna and I did, and it's very powerful, and very creepy. Exactly what I expect from Joel & Ethan Coen. It has one of the best "villains" of all time, imo. Plenty of suspense and action, and excellent acting, direction, and cinematography. But be warned: there's lots of graphic violence.
I did not read the book, though I do like Cormac McCarthy. Reading it first may help in absorbing the finale.
I highly recommend the film whether you read the book or not.
:thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

