Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Okay.so, can we really dork out this tour on the board?
#20

AndGraceToo Wrote:On the Panic board we did post some camera phone shots, but it involved someone FTPing pictures to server and all that. It worked well, but it was definetly work for the person doing the thread. And it was very cool..But, that also was when there was an actual TOUR going on..you know..like three days on, two days off..travelling around..stuff like that??


(whenisthedamnedtourgonnabeannounced!!!!)

Most, if not all camera phone have the ability to email photos right after you take the picture. This system - if I can get it working, would only require an email address, whcih you would enter once. After that, you'd take the picture, send it to the email address, and everything else would happen automatically on the server. It's the easiet thing I could think of, but takes some finagling (sp) which is happening. Call this a new pet project. So one day I hope to make it happen.
Reply


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)