Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Okay.so, can we really dork out this tour on the board?
#16

fingernailsonhull Wrote:
MAverick Wrote:
chris Wrote:
MAverick Wrote:
sean.bonner Wrote:First, I'd just need to learn how to text message.
But I wouldn't want to spend my whole time @ a hip concert trying to type in letters on a cell phone.

Photos would be . . . cooler no?
Are you hinting at something????

It's no secret I like to play around with things. I am currently working on something that will pull photos from an email - a la camera phone, to post.

There's a long way to go to get it working, but I have tracked down a script that should work and it's on my agenda. . . I've thought about the set list thing, but decided against it. Mostly bc I won't be at every show and can't do it and to be done right, it needs to be done right etc. But fan photos from phones, live, would be kinda cool. So that's something I am working on . . .

I'd be willing to receive complimentary passes to each show and update a running setlist at thehip.com or Hipbase. :thumb: Just a thought. Big Grin

Or if you are looking for someone to take the photos, my camera, coupled with my iBook can capture directly to the computer and do a live update from there. Just a thought... :wink:
Reply


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)