12-05-2006, 09:37 PM
Are you sure about iTunes converting to MP4? Where is that option?
iTunes can playback MP4 files as they are based on Quicktime, and contain audio and video. iPods with Video also play these files.
I'm pretty sure I've got this on a hard drive somewhere; I'll put it on my todo list and try to get it taken care of this week... unless someone else helps out first.
Alternatively, there are a number of free/cheap capture programs available that you could use to capture the audio from the youtube clip.
iTunes can playback MP4 files as they are based on Quicktime, and contain audio and video. iPods with Video also play these files.
I'm pretty sure I've got this on a hard drive somewhere; I'll put it on my todo list and try to get it taken care of this week... unless someone else helps out first.
Alternatively, there are a number of free/cheap capture programs available that you could use to capture the audio from the youtube clip.

