03-17-2006, 08:55 AM
prz Wrote:The Zags look good but as usual they dont have to play anyone in their conference. It is so weak. Ever since they have been a high seed in the tourney they get knocked out.
I hoping the alma mater Michigan State can pull something out. If they win their first game they will face UNC on Sunday. The big thing going for State is that the game is going to be played in Dayton, Ohio. About 4 hours away from East Lansing.
Gonzagnutz sucks.
My Musketeers almost took them down last night and Xavier didn't have what I'd consider to be the caliber of team that should be able to compete with a legit 3-seed. Morrison is a stud, but next to him the Zags don't have shit. Horribly overseeded. I wonder how far AM can carry that sorry team....
I have your Spartans winning two and losing to UConn in the elite eight. I'm hoping the Big Ten has a great showing this year. No one ever wants to admit when that conference is strong (as I think it is this year). I wouldn't expect too much support for MSU in Dayton, though. That's where OSU is playing, and in these early rounds, I'd expect the Buckeye fans to be out if force, rooting against all other high seeds (though this Buckeye fan will ALWAYS root for Big 10 brethren, regardless of seed).....

