Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Lost Luggage
#8

Wow, check out some of the stuff that has ended up in that store..

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.unclaimedbaggage.com/interestingstuff.html">http://www.unclaimedbaggage.com/interestingstuff.html</a><!-- m -->

As for bad flying experiences, worse thing that ever happened to me was flying home from England on AirCan. the plane died during takeoff, we had to stop at the end of the runway, and they made us sit in the plane for 3 hours while they fixed the problem..I wanted to go home so bad, I dont know how I kept it together that day. And I also missed my Robert Q bus back to London from T.O so my Dad had to drive to T.O and get me. That was one of the worst days of my life and I haven't flown since and I dont look forward to the next time, I hate air travel and airports.

Imagine a world before the "beginning was the word.”
Reply


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)