Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

List your Vehicle History
#16

Chris Tanz Wrote:If gas prices keep up, I'm gonna make good on my vow to purchase a Smart car.
I see lots of these cars around lately, Ive never driven one, but I have some concerns about them.

-How good could they possibly be in any type of accident or crash, very dangerous looking to me. When I buy a car I consider lots of things and safety is right up there, it seems like a risky vehicle. Accidents do happen!

-And what about winter? These things are short very light and have tiny tires, it looks like you'd have trouble just getting it out of your driveway after a bad snowfall.

Like I said I dont know much about them, but those two things right there are enough to put me off, that and I'd feel like a knob driving it.. :oops:

8)

Imagine a world before the "beginning was the word.”
Reply


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)