10-20-2006, 04:03 AM
Chris Tanz Wrote:There’s a Dylan reference in it for christsakes.
Actually, I'm not sure there is. I can't see what it refers to. More a matter of dropping the name. But that's neither here nor there.
The sad thing about this thread, Chris, is that nobody has actually said they don't like the songs, and only kwt seems to be universally down on the album as one of the band's worst. Yet many of the participants seem to live in a world where if you don't like the production, you must hate the album, the songs, and probably even the band.
I can appreciate that people who like Queen would like World Container (the song). But I can't stand Queen, so there you go. As I said elsewhere, I'll probably like that song much better when they play it live. But as it stands, I don't enjoy the album itself. People who do like the album, well, lucky them.
It's not like I'm sitting around embittered with nothing to listen to. I still have about 24 hrs worth of bootlegs I haven't heard yet.

