Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Don't ya hate it when...
#9

cferneyh Wrote:I filed our taxes online and had my return in my bank account within seven business days.

I did the taxes for my family and myself and NETFILE'd all of them. I filed my family's on a Sunday and didn't do mine until a Wednesday. For 3 days difference, I won't get my refund until 2 or 3 WEEKS after they did. What's up with that?????? Stephen, while you're spitting on their HQ next time, give 'em an extra gob for me, will ya? :lol:

Still, I'd much rather do it this way than using snail mail. And at least I am getting a refund. Owing them $4K? I'd just about go postal! :rambo:
Reply


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)