Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

UGH...Chemistry
#15

cferneyh Wrote:My BA - which I got back in the early 90s (DAMN I'M OLD) was in Business Admin or something smarmy like that. Anyway, without a doubt my favourite class was "Sport in Antiquity". It qualified as a full arts credit, which we needed to graduate. Yes, I took a course that involved watching Ben Hur and Spartacus. It was way more interesting than any friggin accounting course I took.

Amen to that! I'm an International Relations major and we have to take 6 credits in Fine Arts towards my B.A. and I took two music courses that explored the history of the blues and jazz, which meant that I had to go to a blues concert and write a review for class. Definitely one of my favorite courses. :thumb: Way more interesting than my Statistics of Political Analysis course :roll:
Reply


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)