03-21-2005, 04:41 PM
I am an atheist.
But then again, we are all atheists.
We all disbelieve in all or most of the thousands of gods that have ever been worshipped. Does a Christian believe in Zeus? No. I do not believe in the Christian god for the same reasons that a Christian does not believe in Zeus.
A Christian disbelieves in every other god that has ever been worshipped throughout history. A true atheist simply disbelieves in one more god than a Christian does.
But then again, we are all atheists.
We all disbelieve in all or most of the thousands of gods that have ever been worshipped. Does a Christian believe in Zeus? No. I do not believe in the Christian god for the same reasons that a Christian does not believe in Zeus.
A Christian disbelieves in every other god that has ever been worshipped throughout history. A true atheist simply disbelieves in one more god than a Christian does.

