01-05-2005, 12:37 PM
cferneyh Wrote:highlander Wrote:Quote:IMO, I think the Canadians have as much arrogance as the Russians. Seeing them hug and showboat after a goal makes me turn the channel.
I think the person that said this obviously hasn't played any team sports in their life. :roll:
High
Not only that, he seems to have trouble grasping the magnitude of being a teenager and representing your country in an international tourney that millions of fellow countrymen and women are watching. Apparently when you are a teenager and you are in the midst of the biggest moment of your life, you shouldn't celebrate when you do something great.
Shame on you boys! How dare you do us proud and get excited about it! :roll:
Haha, no kidding, eh. Hugging and celebrating after a goal? I seem to remember doing quite a bit of that when my hockey team won the city championships back when I was 16. And shame on us for doing so. What a bunch of showboaters we were back then. :roll:

