Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

cliquey hipbase?
#41

thipfan73 Wrote:If opinions could fly this place would be an airport.

I respect opinions, always have. I come from a long line of strong pigheaded women and I inhereted my Father's big mouth, temper and my Grandmother and my father's love of debate. Sometimes tiny things can set me off. I'm living in a really bad situation. I love my boyfriend but we're so damned poor it's pathetic and finding jobs this time of the year here is next to impossible. We're so poor I was refusing to go to the hip show at one point, but David insisted I go and I had people depending on me. I'm starting a new med for my depression, I just had a birthday on thursday which few people acknowledged(sp?) in my close circle of online friends. I'm so stressed out lately I'm pratically numb. I have been living like this since Feb.

I did send a few pms saying who I thought was one of the assholes on here, was I wrong? I don't think so. It was a way to get my point across without having to post it here and have that person jump down my throat. If I think that person is an asshole, I am not going to give them a chance to defend themselves because time and time again they have proven they are an asshole. I am constantly giving people chances and if there are assholes on there there are a few on here and even if I say they are assholes it's my opinion and I have a right to it.

The ignore function is something I help get instated. I thank highwaygirl28 for it. I was being constantly harrassed by a forum user and I was not over reacting. Jen agreed with me.

If I've been out of line I'm sorry. I apologize, however, there are days I will fight till I'm blue in the face. Today was one of those days.

Opinions are good, they encourage growth.

I feel for your problems Wendy, but we all have them at one time or another, life isn't easy and you need to fight to be happy and at peace sometimes..The point about the PM's is you are not giving the accused a chance to defend themselves, whether you consider them to be assholes or not, you need to imagine yourself in that position, people PM'ing others about what an asshole you were, would you not want the opportunity to defend yourself ? I don't consider you an asshole, I just think you need to be a little more understanding of other peoples opinions, they may disagree with you, it doesn't mean they have it in for you, just means you don't see eye to eye. If someone was harrassing you, I don't have a problem with the ignore function, I just see no reason to utilize it for myself.

Mark
Reply


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)