Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

cliquey hipbase?
#38

There are assholes on this board. I have had heated arguments with a few people on this board where I was just presenting my point and they just kept slamming away on me. Didn't matter what I THOUGHT it was all about what THEY thought.

There are three people on this board I have on ignore. Two of them are the same person, one of them is a person whom I gave a second chance to but after less that 24 hours was so frustrated with the person I had to put them back on ignore.

Otherwise, nobody else is on ignore. I can appreciate strong opinions. I can appreciate a good debate but it's about presentation.

PS: mostly directed at Chris.

Do you think I'm stupid enough to say who I think is an asshole? Can you imagine what that would open me up for? I'm not going to ruin my good standing here at the hip base and no I do not regret or take back saying there are assholes here. They are not the people who have been around and I get along with. I have been attacked on here and I have had people jump down my throat for the tinniest little things.


EDIT: From bigblackie's post on.

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.hipbase.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4439&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=15">http://www.hipbase.com/forum/viewtopic. ... c&start=15</a><!-- m -->

I rest my case.
Reply


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)