11-03-2004, 08:52 AM
grooveless touque Wrote:...I would say the next four years are going to even harder on us (by "us" I mean citizens of planet Earth) because now Bush has everything goddamn thing he needs to run away with his agenda)...
Kerry would have been a lame-duck if he had won, so I suppose it's good that he didn't. I think four more years will provide enough rope for "dubya" to hang himself, if America doesn't wake up and impeach him before his term is up.
In any event, 2008 will be an historical event in American history; President Clinton will return to White House, and this time she will have been elected! :lol:
1995-04-07 Toledo | 1996-06-29 Toledo | 1996-11-23 Detroit | 1998-08-22 Toledo | 1999-02-12 Auburn Hills |
1999-05-05 Grand Rapids | 1999-07-31 Clarkston | 1999-12-31 Toronto | 2000-01-01 Toronto |
2000-06-14 Pontiac | 2000-07-15 Clarkston | 2000-12-02 Detroit | 2002-08-31 Clarkston |
2004-09-18 Detroit | 2007-04-12 Detroit | 2009-05-29 Detroit | 2012-11-28 Detroit | 2016-08-08 London | 2016-08-16 Hamilton

