Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

**New Pics from Detroit & Cleveland Shows**
#5

Quote:Trevor...that pic with the bottle ' John Courage' is hilarious!! How appropriate Did that come off a beer bottle?? I know that Molson has phrases on them....

That was actually a picture of the Beer Tap as they had Courage on Tap at this local bar we went to. I wish I had gotten a better pic of it but apparently you are not supposed to take pictures of that stuff in bars (according to the bartender that day) so I was being all stealthy!

Chris and I had a glass of it before the show and let me tell you - it took all our courage to get it down!
Reply


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)