09-21-2004, 04:29 PM
When did I say I could do what they do for a living? Shit, half of them couldn't do what I do for a living, so what?
You're right, I don't want to pay $100 plus for a ticket to watch a HOCKEY GAME but that's just me.
As for the owners making a great deal of money off of the players hard work. I don't buy it. I'm sure some team owners made a lot of money but it's not the norm. Teams are scraping by and losing money every year. You can bet if I had a ton of extra money sitting around and options of how to invest it, buying a hockey team would be right at the bottom of the list, right after investing in Air Canada.
You're right, I don't want to pay $100 plus for a ticket to watch a HOCKEY GAME but that's just me.
As for the owners making a great deal of money off of the players hard work. I don't buy it. I'm sure some team owners made a lot of money but it's not the norm. Teams are scraping by and losing money every year. You can bet if I had a ton of extra money sitting around and options of how to invest it, buying a hockey team would be right at the bottom of the list, right after investing in Air Canada.

