12-21-2003, 02:56 AM
This is hard... there are many that match certain moments so it is hard to narrow them down
Some that i can think of:
Radiohead- Fake Plastic Trees... (always love this, the story of my life... "if I could be, who you wanted, all the time")
Neil Young- Harvest Moon (so sweet, my ideal.. "i'm still in love with you, I wanna see you dance again")
Counting Crows- 'Round Here... ("and she walks along the edge, where the ocean meets the land, just like she's walking on a wire in the circus"... always used to do this... "she has trouble acting normal when she's nervous"... heh that's me... eccentricity)
REM- Everybody Hurts.... thanks :thumb:
Hip- Scared (first dance)
Some that i can think of:
Radiohead- Fake Plastic Trees... (always love this, the story of my life... "if I could be, who you wanted, all the time")
Neil Young- Harvest Moon (so sweet, my ideal.. "i'm still in love with you, I wanna see you dance again")
Counting Crows- 'Round Here... ("and she walks along the edge, where the ocean meets the land, just like she's walking on a wire in the circus"... always used to do this... "she has trouble acting normal when she's nervous"... heh that's me... eccentricity)
REM- Everybody Hurts.... thanks :thumb:
Hip- Scared (first dance)

