Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

What songs should the Hip start playing live again?
#61

Last Of The Unplucked Gems
Fiddlers Green
Something On
Freak Turbulence
Thompson Girl
Train Overnight
An Inch an Hour
and...

Sharks (definitely one of their most underrated songs).
Reply
#62

highway girl !
are we family ( i miss listening to that riff on loop over on thehipdotcom for way too long)
put it off
Reply
#63

Anything and everything from Up to Here..my fav album, except for the obvious NOIS and Blow...since we always hear those.

Cemetary Sideroad
Last American Exit
Smalltown Bringdown
Times are passing us by
Montreal
Get Back Again
HIghway Girl
Warewolf...

Ya I love the EP, so what :thumb:

There are really so many songs I love that I never get to hear live, Thompson Girl, Train Overnight, Leave, Let's stay Engaged all come to mind. I have heard A Beautiful Thing, I love it live, would love to hear it again...

Wouldn't mind hearing Are We Family, as it is a song that really grew on me.

If any of those songs showed up for the Barrie show, I would eat my shoes in front of the entire crowd on stage...
Reply
#64

Highway Girl
On The Verge - extended and rockin'
Cordelia
Fight
The Dark Canuck - never heard this live but I think it's got a Grace Too
kind of feel
Reply
#65

giller10 Wrote:Highway Girl

The Dark Canuck - never heard this live but I think it's got a Grace Too
kind of feel
It's like "Grace, Too" times a million.
Reply
#66

Top 10 songs I would love to hear Smile but know I won't Cry

When the Weight Comes down
Emperor Penquin
Impossibilium
Emergency
Toronto #4
A Beautiful Thing
Goodnight Josephine
Throwing off Glass
Apartment Song
Last American Exit
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)