Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Hump Day Humor
#1

I can never remember long jokes, so here's a few short ones for ya:

A seal walks into a bar and asks the bartender for a drink.

The bartender asks the seal, "What's your pleasure?"

The seal replies, "Anything but Canadian Club."


Encore? well, ok...

One night, as a couple lays down for bed, the husband starts rubbing his wife's arm.

The wife turns over and says "I'm sorry honey, I've got
an appointment with my gynecologist tomorrow."

The husband, rejected, turns over. 20 minutes later, he rolls back over and taps his wife again.

"I bet you don't have a dentist appointment tomorrow."
Reply
#2

That's (h)oral(bull).

:lol:
Reply
#3

longseason Wrote:That's (h)oral(bull).

:lol:

That's even worse. :lol:
Reply
#4

knock knock
Reply
#5

Roy-at-tth Wrote:knock knock


Who's there?
Reply
#6

delayed but...

little johnny blue
Reply
#7

little johnny blue who?
Reply
#8

Micheal Jackson!

Ba dum bum tsh!

Thank you, thank you! I'm here all week! Try the veal!
Reply
#9

Roy-at-tth Wrote:Micheal Jackson!

Ba dum bum tsh!

Thank you, thank you! I'm here all week! Try the veal!

LOL :lol: :lol: thats a good one.

Imagine a world before the "beginning was the word.”
Reply
#10

1: Knock knock
2: Who's there?
1: Interrupting cow.
2: Interrup...
1: Moooooooo

Jeff

June 21, 2003 Toronto, ON: SkyDome
July 1, 2004 Toronto, ON: Molson Amphitheatre
November 26, 2004 Toronto, ON: Air Canada Centre
June 24, 2006 Toronto, ON: Historic Fort York
May 10, 2007 Indianapolis, IN: The Vogue
July 14, 2011 Edmonton, AB: Northlands Festival Site
June 30, 2012 Niagara-on-the-Lake, ON: The Commons at Butler's Barracks
January 23, 2013 Edmonton, AB: Rexall Place
July 28, 2016 Edmonton, AB: Rexall Place
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)