Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Comedian Mitch Hedberg dead.....(for sure)
#16

I always find it sad when someone funny dies like that, I love anyone who can make me laugh out loud. Damn drugs, wake up people!

Imagine a world before the "beginning was the word.”
Reply
#17

He will definitely be missed. One of the funniest, most clever comedians out there. I'm so mad that I never got a chance to see him in person.

PS: This is what part of the alphabet would look like if Q and R were missing.
Reply
#18

I figured that this was as good of a thread as any to bring this up. This week's issue of Entertainment Weekly has a really excellent article about Mitch, and a brief interview with his widow, Lynn. The cover features Vince Vaughn and Owen Wilson. Gah to Wedding Crashers, yay to the article. :?

-Jenna
Reply
#19

i heard before that it wasn't a drug overdose but he had heart problems for a while but i'd say drugs did help speed things along. "My apartment is infested with koala bears, it's the cutest infestation ever, way better than cockroaches" RIP Mitch Sad
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)