Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

The Darkest One
#16

chantel Wrote:Uhm, I feel very ignorant but I have to ask; who ARE the Trailer Park Boys? I had never heard of them before I saw this video :? I enjoy the video anyway, but it would be fun to know... Smile

They are cult heroes on a Canadian cable television show called Trailer Park Boys. They are Julian, Bubbles and Ricky

*edit sorry about that image I guess it didn't work
Reply
#17

[Image: TrailerParkBoys.jpg]
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.showcase.ca/trailerparkboys/">http://www.showcase.ca/trailerparkboys/</a><!-- m -->

Imagine a world before the "beginning was the word.”
Reply
#18

I see. Thanks guys! Smile
Reply
#19

Svengt,

The Trailer Park Boys TV show is my religion. Buy the DVD's if you get the chance.

I never really like the song that much until I saw the video. So classic!!

"Ricky, Ricky, wake up...... Aw, he's drunk as hel Julian............. Gord says he'll buy us some chicken if we get him a new motor for his car...... One bucket."

Funny thing is, a few of my uncles in detroit have probably done some shit like that!

Mick
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)