Posts: 6,675
Threads: 359
Joined: Mar 2004
Reputation:
0
You find a check from the government in your mailbox that looks like it finally might be your long-awaited tax return that you sent in over a month ago, only to open it up and realize it's just a measly little GST credit.
How long does it take them to process those things anyway?? I'm getting a good chunk of cash back this year, and it seems like I've been waiting an eternity. I've got bills and speeding tickets to pay. Hurry up already!
Posts: 3,220
Threads: 297
Joined: Mar 2004
Reputation:
0
I owe the government $4000 in taxes, so I pretty much hate any letter from those CCRA goons.
I find solice spitting on their HQ on the way downtown.
Posts: 3,394
Threads: 118
Joined: May 2004
Reputation:
0
I filed our taxes online and had my return in my bank account within seven business days.
Posts: 3,175
Threads: 692
Joined: Jun 2002
Reputation:
0
I wish I still got GST credit cheques...
I need 2 Kingston Tickets, please help.
Posts: 5,352
Threads: 277
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
mrlayance Wrote:I wish I still got GST credit cheques...
ditto..I miss getting those surprise cheques in the mail, I usually went out and blew it on CD's or beer anyway. As for the tax man, Dame you poor wretched soul, $4000 bucks!!! How did you let that happen?? I was irate about having to pay back $500 this year, if it was 4000 Id be hanging from a tree by now, brutal.
Imagine a world before the "beginning was the word.”