Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Champions League
#16

opiated Wrote:wow..did anybody see the chelsea/barcelona game today? if you weren't a soccer fan before, this game would convert you...fantastic game..who misses hockey?? not me

Yeah, I happened to catch most of the game after I got home from work today... pretty unbelievable stuff. I watch a fair bit of English soccer, and some of their games are quite good, but this game was exceptional in its speed, pace and quality of play.
Reply
#17

Olympique Lyon is shocking. Not only did they rub out Werder at home 2 weeks ago, their complete and utter domination of them yesterday was one of the most scintilatting performances I've seen in years.
Juve looks pretty good too. They held off a strong (but piss-poorly managed) Madrid squad, and squeezed out a huge win.
United lost Sad They need a new defender, and a new goalie (how many times has that been said) and someone to compiment Rooney. After that, you won't touch them.
Reply
#18

I'm glad I don't bet on the CL - 2 of 7 correct w/ Inter-Porto next week.

I will never understand why some teams do not put a man on the back post to defend corners. Terry would not have scored if Barca would've done just that. Congrats to Chelsea anyway.

Well done Liverscouse and PSV.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)