Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Banned Superbowl commercial..
#16

I heard on the radio that is wasnt banned, but that they choose to pull the add.

Lynette
Reply
#17

emperor penguin Wrote:It wouldn't matter for me anyways, I can't see any of the commercials. The stupid Canadian channels that pick up the feed (global tv, out of Toronto) put their own shitty commercials in place of the hilarious American ones. :nooooo

*groan*... don't I know it, man. The commercials are often better than the game, so not being able to see them can really suck if the game is a total dog.
Reply
#18

PRINCESS Wrote:I heard on the radio that is wasnt banned, but that they choose to pull the add.

Thanks Lynette.

THERE, people. Now, can we quit with the the whining and crying over uptight conservatives and fascist censors and all that crap?

It's mildly annoying to see how my country's cultural and social affairs are constantly put under a microscope, and once there's the slightest whiff of something the least bit 'controversial', people immediately let loose with a flurry of bitter gibes instead of pausing just long enough to think about what they're poppin' off about....
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)