Posts: 346
Threads: 18
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
I mentioned Magnolia...Amiee Mann and Micheal Penn are an incredible couple.
I just found out that Amiee Mann was the singer from 'Til Tuesday (Voices Carry). Man, that brings back some memories.
Posts: 3,827
Threads: 363
Joined: Oct 2002
Reputation:
0
i always liked the natural born killers soundtrack...got a bit of everything on it...
and I am sam had a few gems, but a few stinkers as well..it's hard to do the beatles justice, but rufus does it, ben harper does it...stereophonics do it, but alas..the wallflowers do not...
Posts: 1,515
Threads: 125
Joined: Feb 2004
Reputation:
0
Almost famous is the best, hands down.
Posts: 1,079
Threads: 101
Joined: Apr 2004
Reputation:
0
Almost famous is one of the best classic rock mixes I've ever heard...even the songs from the ficticious band Stillwater rock. Long live Fever Dog...
Posts: 3,827
Threads: 363
Joined: Oct 2002
Reputation:
0
i love the "live" shots of the band in that movie...so good...
Posts: 10
Threads: 0
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
The Crow
The Crow: Salvation
Ginger Snaps
Oh Brother, Wher Art Thou?
Kill Bill vol.1
Kill Bill vol.2
Pulp Fiction
The Big Lebowski
Curtis's Charm
Rocky Horror Picture Show
Hard Core Logo
Cowboy Bebop
Posts: 39
Threads: 8
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
Umm I think my 2 favourite are
1. Snatch
2. Lock,Stock and two smoking barrels.
Yes I know they are by the same director but the tunes on them just compiment the movie so well. Specially for James Browns The Boss for big and little chris.
Posts: 980
Threads: 86
Joined: Nov 2002
Reputation:
0
mortal kombat was good in its time!
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.thehip.com/MyConcertStats.html?LinkID=12360571443252482_733834_744">http://www.thehip.com/MyConcertStats.ht ... 733834_744</a><!-- m -->
Posts: 643
Threads: 37
Joined: Jul 2004
Reputation:
0
Snatch for sure. I love that song that plays when the fat guy is getting chased at the same time the rabbit is and also that Golden Brown song that plays when Brad Pitt floors Gorgeous George.
I am also with Jenna on that Vanilla Sky pick. Any movie that opens with a Radiohead song has my attention. Is it the Chemical Brothers that do the "where do I start, where do I begin" song? All cool stuff.