Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

GTA IV
#16

sean.bonner Wrote:Can I come over and play it / watch you play it?

Absolutely, and maybe then we can watch Heksenketal!

...finally!
Reply
#17

Saturday night.
you know the digits.

2004-12-03 - Saint John/2005-09-03 - Moncton/2006-06-30 - Charlottetown/2006-11-09/10 - Montreal/2007-09-11 - Fredericton/2007-09-13 - Halifax/2007-09-14 - Sydney/2007-09-15 - Charlottetown/2008-06-30 - Charlottetown/2009-05-01/02 - Montreal/2011-06-28 - Moncton/2011-06-30 - Charlottetown/2012-06-30 - Niagara-on-the-Lake/2013-02-01 - Moncton/2013-02-02 - Halifax/2015-01-10 - Toronto/2015-02-20 - Montreal/2015-07-17 - Ottawa/2016-08-18 - Ottawa/2016-08-20 - Kingston
Reply
#18

damn. this game blows me away.

i just did the mission where you rob the bank (a clip was shown in one of the trailers) and that was probably one of my favorite missions of any video game. ever.
Reply
#19

I've been having a lot of fun with this game...when it doesn't freeze! I have it for 360 and it has been locking up quite often.

None of my other games do this, just GTA. Anyone else have this issue? Know a fix?
Reply
#20

i haven't had any issues... but a friend of mine has problems with freezing on COD4.
Reply
#21

There was a big story here in the UK about it freezing, but the publishers blamed the console, not the game.

And when I went in to get a psp for my son's 6th b-day (has it been that long!!) the day of release, they already had a faulty return...

Still picking up the elderly from the floor, still dealing with the drunks, now wrestling seals and posting it on twitter.. @richardilderton
'Whoops' is not a word the patient wants to hear...apparently
Reply
#22

i love how the cheats are just phone #'s for the cell, got a few memorized already :rambo:
Reply
#23

don't forget that cheats affect your ability to properly finish the game
Reply
#24

mark Wrote:don't forget that cheats affect your ability to properly finish the game

How??

Crap, I was having a lot of fun with the full weapons/full health cheat!
Reply
#25

Drez7 Wrote:
mark Wrote:don't forget that cheats affect your ability to properly finish the game

How??

Crap, I was having a lot of fun with the full weapons/full health cheat!

it has been that way for all of the recent GTA games.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)