Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Lord of The Rings - Trilogy Tuesday
#16

Everybody is entitled to their own opinion, I'm just curious as to WHY you hate the movies that much. If the fantasy genre is not your cup of tea, so be it.. but I don't think anybody in their right mind, a fan of the LOTR trilogy or not, can justify naming it garbage.

I just got back from watching it and i thought it was BRILLIANT/GREAT/FANTASTIC!!!!! I don't want to give a part of the story away for those of you who haven't seen it yet but the battle scenes were a-ma-zing :oops: :lol:


:thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
Reply
#17

I don't think it's fair to judge any of the three as outright garbage. I could understand someone who dosn't like the movies since I know of a couple but to call something like these three movies that were so well done garbage?

At the same time I don't fully understand how some people can be so fanatical about it to go and spend around $40 and over 12 hours to see it in the theater multiple times. I guess that's just not my cup of tea. I'm still bitter over the price tag last week to go and see this movie. I took the fience with me and we got a dinner of subway, then the movie tickets a couple drinks and a regular popcorn. Total for the night came to $70!!

Anyway, the movies are all well done and very entertaining. :thumb:
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)