Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
trade i have the vid of last nights pitt show
i was curious if the ftp was up in running or if anyone traded shows through aim. Was at the pittsburgh show and have a cool video recording of the whole set. would love to get it up to the community. let me know.
Awesome. Firstly, we've got a pretty good BitTorrent tracker for Hip shows at http://bt.hipfans.com. I've got some personal webspace I wouldn't mind hosting the show at for a few Hipbasers, if it's not massively large. I'll PM you my aim and info.
How big is the file? If you're not hip to Bit Torrent, you can put it on my FTP site, and I'll torrent it.
Foats,

That's great news that it was recorded, especially on video! Thanks so much for capturing it, and even more thanks for offering to share your recording :thumb:

bitTorrent is the fastest way to share it with the most people. If you are not familiar with bitTorrent, There are many people here who could help you distribute it among the fans.

Thanks again Big Grin
I assume you are referring to the @thehundredthmeridian.com FTP site? If so, it's not up right now, as I just took it over from Jerremy and am suffering a couple of technical setbacks. I have another FTP site online right now that you can use... which is what I meant to say in my original post... :thumb:
excellent. I also recorded with a friend last nights artpark buffalo show.
I would like to introduce myself to the community. I am originally from the buffalo area. I just moved to Pittsburgh about a year ago. Have a few audio bootlegs I bought from The super flea in buffalo NY (have any of you been there?) I am really looking to get a bunch of hip audio and video shows. The only dvds of the hip I have are the pitt and buffalo shows that we personally recorded. I know uploading video takes a bit and I still need to get this on the comp. What i am hoping to do is maybe set up some mail trades. Send what I have out to someone who has a faster connection speed and have them upload the shows so that they can get out to the public. If there are any pearl jam fans here I do have all of their 2000,2003,2005 and first leg of 2006 shows in audio form along with many of their live dvd's that date from 1991 to 2006. Please let me know if anyone could help me with some trades in hip audio and or dvd.
Thank you all for your politeness and hospiatality.
foats Wrote:excellent. I also recorded with a friend last nights artpark buffalo show.
I would like to introduce myself to the community. I am originally from the buffalo area. I just moved to Pittsburgh about a year ago. Have a few audio bootlegs I bought from The super flea in buffalo NY (have any of you been there?) I am really looking to get a bunch of hip audio and video shows. The only dvds of the hip I have are the pitt and buffalo shows that we personally recorded. I know uploading video takes a bit and I still need to get this on the comp. What i am hoping to do is maybe set up some mail trades. Send what I have out to someone who has a faster connection speed and have them upload the shows so that they can get out to the public. If there are any pearl jam fans here I do have all of their 2000,2003,2005 and first leg of 2006 shows in audio form along with many of their live dvd's that date from 1991 to 2006. Please let me know if anyone could help me with some trades in hip audio and or dvd.
Thank you all for your politeness and hospiatality.

My trade-list is online at http://scott.hipfans.com if I can help at all :thumb:
Check your PMs 8)
...what a great way to start the summer!
2004-12-03 - Saint John/2005-09-03 - Moncton/2006-06-30 - Charlottetown/2006-11-09/10 - Montreal/2007-09-11 - Fredericton/2007-09-13 - Halifax/2007-09-14 - Sydney/2007-09-15 - Charlottetown/2008-06-30 - Charlottetown/2009-05-01/02 - Montreal/2011-06-28 - Moncton/2011-06-30 - Charlottetown/2012-06-30 - Niagara-on-the-Lake/2013-02-01 - Moncton/2013-02-02 - Halifax/2015-01-10 - Toronto/2015-02-20 - Montreal/2015-07-17 - Ottawa/2016-08-18 - Ottawa/2016-08-20 - Kingston
That's good to hear foats, that will help make a nice multicam Smile
k guys. This dvd is ready. Anyone im in trades with i am sending this out tommorow first thing. I hope you all enjoy this as well as buffalo. Please let me know what you think of the recordings. Id love good and bad feedback
Thanks to all in trades with me and enjoy.
foats Wrote:k guys. This dvd is ready. Anyone im in trades with i am sending this out tommorow first thing. I hope you all enjoy this as well as buffalo. Please let me know what you think of the recordings. Id love good and bad feedback
Thanks to all in trades with me and enjoy.
It's been nearly a month since foats claims he sent out the DVDs; has anyone received anything from him?

At this point, I would avoid trading with foats. He claimed he sent out packages to at least two Hipbasers (me included) and we've never received them. He also does not respond to emails or PM's about the missing packages.

He's posted <!-- e --><a href="mailto:EricDraven316@yahoo.com">EricDraven316@yahoo.com</a><!-- e --> as his email, but he hasn't responded to my inquiries
chris Wrote:
foats Wrote:He's posted <!-- e --><a href="mailto:EricDraven316@yahoo.com">EricDraven316@yahoo.com</a><!-- e --> as his email, but he hasn't responded to my inquiries
He has responded to my PM's, but "it must be lost" or something.
He works at 84 Lumber in PA if anyone is really pissed and feels like stalking him.
(Yes, I am kidding about the stalking part) but, I do have his work and home address. :lol:
"We're forced to bed, but we're free to dream"
Dana
I wonder if the other packages he claims to have sent out happened to get lost in the mail as well....
Hey guys, things happen...give him the benefit for a bit. I've been guilty of saying I would do something and then getting busy with "life stuff" and not getting around to it. Take my hipbase shirt for example...I told Lance I was going to order one and even filled out the order, but when it came time for me to mail the cheque, I got busy and didn't get around to it for a month or two...shit happens.

Don't be posting people's names or other information, it's just wrong.
It's been a month and he said he sent them out, not that he was planning to send them out. There's a big difference. I'm all for giving people a chance, but when there are multiple Hipbaser's that are all waiting and not getting responses, and his name is on bad trader lists around the internet, my patience disappears.

How long should we wait without a response or the DVDs before we decide that he's screwed us?