Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
trade i have the vid of last nights pitt show
I'd just like the DVDs that you promised.
Mr FOATS, I sent you a ton of Hip DVD's, you owe me a ton of P/J DVD's. On July 12 I sent you everything, you were to do the same. I'm still waiting.
Send me what you owe me and I'll let everyone on this board know what a great trader you are. Actions speak louder than words.
Well I have finally given up on this loser.

I had held on to the faintest hopes that foats was just very unorganized, and that he would honour his end of our trade.

But since I sent him his dvds 3 1/2 months ago, and it has been 7 weeks since his last reply of "I'll send your discs at a later date", I can only assume that this guy is a liar, and he has just scammed a nice amount of dvds off the backs of us hipbasers, with promises of shows I doubt he ever had.

I hope for everyone's sake here that nobody bothers dealing with this fake music fan.
To make up for all those who got screwed... we've got some great shows coming to the tracker next month... including audio and video of the Pittsburgh show along with some cool changes to thehundredthmeridian.com for non-tracker users.

I've also got 6 or 7 VHS tapes that will be into srb's hands soon for him to convert to DVD and post.
chris Wrote:To make up for all those who got screwed... we've got some great shows coming to the tracker next month... including audio and video of the Pittsburgh show along with some cool changes to thehundredthmeridian.com for non-tracker users.

I've also got 6 or 7 VHS tapes that will be into srb's hands soon for him to convert to DVD and post.

Thank you Chris! :thumb:
As a fan who was able to attend the Pittsburgh show, it was very entertaining. It was the first concert on the Summer Fling Tour and all the band members seemed excited to be performing after a layoff. Gord D was exceptionally funny and playful throughout the show. A few of his rants were memorable. The rest of the guys were laughing and joking between themselves during the performance. I think everyone will like this show once they have seen it.

It is unfortunate that Foats is such a LOSER and must resort to dishonesty to obtain recordings. I feel for the excellent traders and tapers who were hoodwinked. There always seems to be one or two bad apples who sneak into our wonderful Hip/Hipbase Community.
Sad to see this has happened. We're still getting a video release of Pittsburgh though, right? Come on, it was my first Hip show.
SoylentGreg Wrote:Sad to see this has happened. We're still getting a video release of Pittsburgh though, right? Come on, it was my first Hip show.
Yes.
That's very good of you, chris! Big Grin It's a shame some people have to screw over others though. :roll: