01-28-2007, 09:31 PM
Hello Hipbasers
I'm unsure if I should have posted this in the show reviews section, but I'm not making a review per say, and I thought a broader audience might like to see this so here it is:
I was lucky enough to get front row tickets to last Friday's show in Barrie and made the road trip with my girlfriend. I thought I'd share some of the pics and low quality movies (Rink, incomplete, and 100th, full song) I took from section A row 1.
Some are better than others, but there's a cool one of Paul singing with The Weight towards the end of the show, one of Gord throwing the microphone stand in the air, etc, etc...
Enjoy (and let me know if you have any trouble seing the pics):
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://picasaweb.google.com/mathieu.domanski/TTHBarrie26Jan2007">http://picasaweb.google.com/mathieu.dom ... e26Jan2007</a><!-- m -->
(edit: The pics won't be there forever- a few weeks at least - but sorry if you read this too late!)
I'm unsure if I should have posted this in the show reviews section, but I'm not making a review per say, and I thought a broader audience might like to see this so here it is:
I was lucky enough to get front row tickets to last Friday's show in Barrie and made the road trip with my girlfriend. I thought I'd share some of the pics and low quality movies (Rink, incomplete, and 100th, full song) I took from section A row 1.
Some are better than others, but there's a cool one of Paul singing with The Weight towards the end of the show, one of Gord throwing the microphone stand in the air, etc, etc...
Enjoy (and let me know if you have any trouble seing the pics):
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://picasaweb.google.com/mathieu.domanski/TTHBarrie26Jan2007">http://picasaweb.google.com/mathieu.dom ... e26Jan2007</a><!-- m -->
(edit: The pics won't be there forever- a few weeks at least - but sorry if you read this too late!)

