Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

World Container DVD
#1

Now wouldn't that be cool. I'd almost want a DVD from this tour more than the one from Hipenonymous.

Anyways, probably not very likely, but I thought perhaps to start a threat about thoughts?
Reply
#2

Just download one of the fan produced ones from thehiptracker.com .... Smile (There's no bias in my statement either!)
Reply
#3

chris Wrote:Just download one of the fan produced ones from thehiptracker.com .... Smile (There's no bias in my statement either!)

Definitely. Excellent quality and free - you can't go wrong. :thumb:
Reply
#4

i think there's gonna be an official DVD from this tour for two reasons:

1) they had professionals filming them

2) Gord was acting extra crazy
Reply
#5

The Darkest Canuck Wrote:i think there's gonna be an official DVD from this tour for two reasons:

1) they had professionals filming them

2) Gord was acting extra crazy

At what show did they have professionals filming them? I know MAv is a top-notch professional but I believe he just films and archives for the hip site.

Normally if they are filming a production DVD, there are signs posted everywhere saying so. Has anyone seen any?

Cheers!
trevor
Reply
#6

i dunno, they had a lot of fucking cameras about in Sudbury it seemed...and I don't mean just fans with cameras, there was a camera crew I'm pretty sure.
Reply
#7

If they were filming it for a commercial DVD release, you'd know. There would be signs all over the place explaining that the evening was being filmed for a future video release and that by being there you allow them to capture your likeness and use it without compensation in the final product.

The reviews thread of the 2004-11-26 - Toronto, ON show talks about the signs that were present that night.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)