01-26-2007, 03:36 PM
....at a venue called John F. Savage Hall? The venue is reserved seating only.
I know they played there -- I was in attendance, second-row / center. But I cannot find any documentation of the show anywhere. And of course, I don't have my stub.
If I had to guess, I'd say it was probably the Phantom Power tour, perhaps the winter of 1998-1999? I do remember Gord using the circular base of his mic stand as a prop for an imaginary steering-wheel. He was pretending to drive, all slunk back in the seat with one hand over the wheel and the other on the headrest of the passenger seat......during "Vapour Trails", maybe? And I remember him looking over at Paul and shouting "Get in, Paul, GET IN!"
Anyone?
I know they played there -- I was in attendance, second-row / center. But I cannot find any documentation of the show anywhere. And of course, I don't have my stub.
If I had to guess, I'd say it was probably the Phantom Power tour, perhaps the winter of 1998-1999? I do remember Gord using the circular base of his mic stand as a prop for an imaginary steering-wheel. He was pretending to drive, all slunk back in the seat with one hand over the wheel and the other on the headrest of the passenger seat......during "Vapour Trails", maybe? And I remember him looking over at Paul and shouting "Get in, Paul, GET IN!"
Anyone?

