Poll: will they play 50MC @ ACC on feb 8th? - You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
oui
0%
0
0%
non
0%
0
0%
* You voted for this item. Show Results

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

will they play 50MC @ ACC?
#1

So what is your opinion, I really want to see what people's thought's are even if you are not heading to that show!
Reply
#2

I voted 'yes' but, why the French? 'YES' and 'NO' are better than 'OUI' and 'NON'.
Reply
#3

i voted non

it's only for a 40 years since they won it, maybe they'll play it again in 2017 :lol:
Reply
#4

they better, check my user ID.
The last time I heard it was NYD 2000 at the same arena and I'm even sitting in the same section!!! 118, except I'm even closer this time.

It's in my top 5 wishlist for sure.
I'm not going to stress about it since they've played it a few times on tour so far.

50mc / Pigeon / Fiddlers / Cordelia / 38 years.

I know they haven't played Cordelia yet but its one of the only off of YF yet to be played.
Reply
#5

I voted "oui" ... they skipped it That Night in Toronto, so I figure they owe me.

[yeah, that's right, they "owe" me. And I'm also still "daring" them to play Stay and Emperor Penguins, but they're probably too scared to.]

[apropos nothing, I'd love 'em to play Stay, Fight, Leave, Fly, Use It Up, Bring It All Back, Blow at High Dough, Twist My Arm, Don't Wake Daddy, Let's Stay Engaged, Save the Planet, and Pretend -- all the imperative verb titles! what a great set that'd be.]

ct
Reply
#6

I'd think they would HAVE to for the Leafs fans in the building...it's possibly one of the only times those fans will hear the words "Leafs" "Won" & "Cup" in the same sentence! :thumb:
Reply
#7

tth_fan Wrote:I'd think they would HAVE to for the Leafs fans in the building...it's the possibly one of the only times those fans will hear the words "Leafs" "Won" & "Cup" in the same sentence! :thumb:
OUCH!
Reply
#8

tth_fan Wrote:I'd think they would HAVE to for the Leafs fans in the building...it's the possibly one of the only times those fans will hear the words "Leafs" "Won" & "Cup" in the same sentence! :thumb:

Confusedhock: OHHH HARSH :mrgreen:
Reply
#9

tth_fan Wrote:I'd think they would HAVE to for the Leafs fans in the building...it's the possibly one of the only times those fans will hear the words "Leafs" "Won" & "Cup" in the same sentence! :thumb:

nice one my sherwood park brethren
Reply
#10

day_for_night Wrote:
tth_fan Wrote:I'd think they would HAVE to for the Leafs fans in the building...it's the possibly one of the only times those fans will hear the words "Leafs" "Won" & "Cup" in the same sentence! :thumb:

nice one my sherwood park brethren

Cam Ward, is that you??!
Reply
#11

lol, no...but my bro did play minor league with him!
Reply
#12

i boo when they sing that line live, haha, even if it was decades ago when it happened, i still don't like hearing those words.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)