Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Rochester - Help
#1

I've got tickets for the Rochester show and will be traveling down from Ottawa. Does anyone have suggestions on where to stay (cheap but safe hotel) and where to have a few pints before the show.

First time posting anything so I hope this looks and reads alright.

Cheers
Reply
#2

Well I drove down from Ottawa about 2 years ago and stayed at a Red Roof. It was cheap, and clean. Obviously nothing fancy but it did the job. Can't recommend any places for a pint; my buddy and I just picked up a 6 pack at a gas station and had some beer and pizza after the show.
Reply
#3

try here they should be some helpful info in this site

<!-- w --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.rochesterdowntown.com">www.rochesterdowntown.com</a><!-- w -->

Ron
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)