Posts: 3,827
Threads: 363
Joined: Oct 2002
Reputation:
0
yeah.if there's a presale tomorrow, i want in!!
Posts: 474
Threads: 23
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
who is STG, they are presenting the show.
Posts: 1,605
Threads: 157
Joined: Aug 2006
Reputation:
0
Gee whiz this is all news to me. Looks like I have a 10 O'clock appointment tomorrow.
Posts: 1,605
Threads: 157
Joined: Aug 2006
Reputation:
0
The presale is asking for a password? HELP!
Posts: 1
Threads: 0
Joined: Jan 2007
Reputation:
0
I got in using 'hip' as a pw. Good luck.
Also, it looks like it's GA on the floor and reserved in the balcony, which I don't think I knew before.
Posts: 474
Threads: 23
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
got my tickets.. I am happy.
Posts: 1,605
Threads: 157
Joined: Aug 2006
Reputation:
0
Thanks hernandezfisher.
I owe you one cocktail at the nitelight before the show. Rock on!
Posts: 453
Threads: 26
Joined: May 2006
Reputation:
0
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYY I GOT MY TICKETS TOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just an FYI - it will only let you order 2 tickets at a time for GA floor. I kept trying with 4 and it wouldnt let me so my husband called and told me what to do!! HAHA!! HAPPY HAPPY!!!!!!! :jump
All I'm hearin' is youuuuuuuu
Posts: 3,827
Threads: 363
Joined: Oct 2002
Reputation:
0
Well, that was an obvious password wasn't it!! I tried everything except that..Too funny!!! See ya all down there!!
Posts: 1,605
Threads: 157
Joined: Aug 2006
Reputation:
0
I'm with you opiated. I was about to try a Fibonacci code.
Posts: 3,827
Threads: 363
Joined: Oct 2002
Reputation:
0
is the moore theatre always gen admission?? i didn't think it was
Posts: 1,605
Threads: 157
Joined: Aug 2006
Reputation:
0
The last time I saw a show at the Moore was the Hip in 1993. It is the same theater were Pearl Jam filmed the video for "Even flow". It's the location of the now legendary Eddie Vedder free climb up the wall/dive into the crowed.
Posts: 593
Threads: 32
Joined: Jan 2006
Reputation:
0
does Philly have a presale? They are offically on sale Friday the 19th
Posts: 761
Threads: 111
Joined: Jul 2002
Reputation:
0
The Moore was assigned seating for the back-to-back shows in November, 2000. I'll see y'all there.