01-16-2007, 01:29 PM
I know it is just a fantasy, but how cool would it be for the band to completely switch up the play lists...
I am think of a concert that features a certain theme.
eg) songs about animals
potential setlist:
1. The Bear
2. Gus
3. Tiger
4. Penguin
5. Pigeon Camera
6. Lionized
7. Dire Wolf
8. Sharks
9. Werewolf
I realize that they could not do an entire show on this catalougue but a show that strings all of these together would be effing sweet!
It would awesome to see a tour that has a different theme each night. The fans would have to guess the theme...
Any other themes you'd like to see?
I am think of a concert that features a certain theme.
eg) songs about animals
potential setlist:
1. The Bear
2. Gus
3. Tiger
4. Penguin
5. Pigeon Camera
6. Lionized
7. Dire Wolf
8. Sharks
9. Werewolf
I realize that they could not do an entire show on this catalougue but a show that strings all of these together would be effing sweet!
It would awesome to see a tour that has a different theme each night. The fans would have to guess the theme...
Any other themes you'd like to see?

