Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

wheres the tracker?
#1

is everything ok as i dont see it on the homepage?maybe we blew up their system again.those 2 new shows did it overload Sad
Reply
#2

Just FYI, its not working over here either, so its not a problem on your end.
Its probably just something minor (knocks on wood), and I'm sure all the kinks will be worked out within the day.

2004-12-03 - Saint John/2005-09-03 - Moncton/2006-06-30 - Charlottetown/2006-11-09/10 - Montreal/2007-09-11 - Fredericton/2007-09-13 - Halifax/2007-09-14 - Sydney/2007-09-15 - Charlottetown/2008-06-30 - Charlottetown/2009-05-01/02 - Montreal/2011-06-28 - Moncton/2011-06-30 - Charlottetown/2012-06-30 - Niagara-on-the-Lake/2013-02-01 - Moncton/2013-02-02 - Halifax/2015-01-10 - Toronto/2015-02-20 - Montreal/2015-07-17 - Ottawa/2016-08-18 - Ottawa/2016-08-20 - Kingston
Reply
#3

Uh oh.... not sure what's going on. We'll look into it today and I'll post an update.
Reply
#4

I get this:

dbconn: mysql_connect: Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock' (111)
Reply
#5

Everyone will get that error until I/we get the site fixed.
Reply
#6

It's back online now... looks like a glitch.
Reply
#7

I can get in fine
Reply
#8

chris Wrote:Everyone will get that error until I/we get the site fixed.

I figured
Thought it might help fixing the problem.
Reply
#9

whew,thought my new drug of choice was gone Smile
Reply
#10

I'm having trouble connecting to the tracker again today. It's not the same as yesterday - the page just keeps timing out.

I just thought I'd mention it.

Edit: It seems to have sorted itself out now.
Reply
#11

I'm currently getting the message Table 'users' is read only when I try and access the tracker.
Reply
#12

Zenith Wrote:I'm currently getting the message Table 'users' is read only when I try and access the tracker.
Hmmm.... In a few hours when the west coast of Canada gets up we'll probably have this sorted out.

Or maybe sooner...

Thanks for the heads-up.
Reply
#13

No worries, Chris. :thumb:
Reply
#14

We're back in business... looks like an attempted hack.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)