Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Happy Hipbase New Year
#1

Hope 2007 is great for everyone!

I need 2 Kingston Tickets, please help.
Reply
#2

happy new year to all at the base
Reply
#3

First possst of 07! can iget a mutha fuck yeah!
the yaer of the secrt aent man!

2004-12-03 - Saint John/2005-09-03 - Moncton/2006-06-30 - Charlottetown/2006-11-09/10 - Montreal/2007-09-11 - Fredericton/2007-09-13 - Halifax/2007-09-14 - Sydney/2007-09-15 - Charlottetown/2008-06-30 - Charlottetown/2009-05-01/02 - Montreal/2011-06-28 - Moncton/2011-06-30 - Charlottetown/2012-06-30 - Niagara-on-the-Lake/2013-02-01 - Moncton/2013-02-02 - Halifax/2015-01-10 - Toronto/2015-02-20 - Montreal/2015-07-17 - Ottawa/2016-08-18 - Ottawa/2016-08-20 - Kingston
Reply
#4

Wishing everyone here at the hipbase all the best in 2007 :thumb:
Reply
#5

Hope the New Year is awesome for everyone, and let the Canadian Hip Tour begin!
Reply
#6

Happy new year!

Me and six friends celebrated the new year by piling into my car and ghost riding across an empty parking lot. For people who don't know the term, it means we got out of the car while it was still moving and danced beside it as it slowly rolled across the lot.
Reply
#7

Happy New Year everyone! Big Grin I've just gotten back from a trip to the Lake District to celebrate New Year - It was fantastic, and loads better than the usual anti-climax of new year. Wink
Reply
#8

spent the night having a few drinks with a lovely lady, playing yahtzee, and rock trivia....great new years
Reply
#9

I'm going to come out and say...
...I have no clue what message I was trying to convey in the wee hours of New Year's Day on this thread.

Happy New Year's everyone! 3 Hip concerts in '06, and I'm hoping for 3 more in '07! Cheers!

2004-12-03 - Saint John/2005-09-03 - Moncton/2006-06-30 - Charlottetown/2006-11-09/10 - Montreal/2007-09-11 - Fredericton/2007-09-13 - Halifax/2007-09-14 - Sydney/2007-09-15 - Charlottetown/2008-06-30 - Charlottetown/2009-05-01/02 - Montreal/2011-06-28 - Moncton/2011-06-30 - Charlottetown/2012-06-30 - Niagara-on-the-Lake/2013-02-01 - Moncton/2013-02-02 - Halifax/2015-01-10 - Toronto/2015-02-20 - Montreal/2015-07-17 - Ottawa/2016-08-18 - Ottawa/2016-08-20 - Kingston
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)