Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

A gift from the boys...
#1

While checking out thehip.com this morning, I came across a nice little gift from the boys. In the media section, click on videos... the first one should be called "Happy Holidays".

There's eight vids taken from two sources... a small club show sometime this year (any idea which one?), and a sound check from around the same time. Twist My Arm is hilarious - "Boys, bring back the bridge!", and "Greasy Jungle" from the sound check inspired goose-bumps.

Big thanks to MAv, who obviously had a big hand in bringing these to us. Between the boys and you... well, you spoil us. Thanks!

J.
Reply
#2

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://hipbase.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=10604">http://hipbase.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=10604</a><!-- m -->
(I am not trying to be the search police - I just wanted to point out some of the other members comments about it)

Sean.Bonner was also nice enough to disect it for us:

*Spoiler*
I'll post everything thats on there.

Commodore Ballroom: May 2006
The Lonely End Of The Rink
Fully Completely
Twist My Arm

Rehearsal:
Greasy Jungle
The Rules
The Drop-Off
Goodnight Josephine

Live: Belleville, Ontario - June 21st, 2006:
Something On

Live: (I think May 26th Commodore, but not sure)
New Orleans Is Sinking

"We're forced to bed, but we're free to dream"
Dana
Reply
#3

check out mavs post called happy holidays <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://hipbase.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=10604">http://hipbase.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=10604</a><!-- m -->
Reply
#4

Sigh... why didn't I see that? I'm such an idiot. :oops:

Nevermind folks, nothing new to see here! Everyone as you were!

J.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)