Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

24 hour African watering hole cam..
#1

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://live.wildlife.wavelit.net/451OK">http://live.wildlife.wavelit.net/451OK</a><!-- m -->

There's a Rhino on right now!!!
Reply
#2

I saw a shooting star. I guess the rhino went to use the porti-potty.
Reply
#3

WATER BUFFALO!!!
Reply
#4

lots of moths, man it is loud in the wild :roll:
Dark right now not much going on will check back later
very cool :thumb:
Reply
#5

Bosman Wrote:I saw a shooting star. I guess the rhino went to use the porti-potty.

I'm not sure if those are shooting stars or flies that are reflecting the moonlight...either way it's cool.......OOOH look...it's a SASQUATCH!!!
Reply
#6

Is the sound real?

I keep waiting for some person is a mask to jump in front of the camera screaming...
Reply
#7

That's awesome!

Jeff

June 21, 2003 Toronto, ON: SkyDome
July 1, 2004 Toronto, ON: Molson Amphitheatre
November 26, 2004 Toronto, ON: Air Canada Centre
June 24, 2006 Toronto, ON: Historic Fort York
May 10, 2007 Indianapolis, IN: The Vogue
July 14, 2011 Edmonton, AB: Northlands Festival Site
June 30, 2012 Niagara-on-the-Lake, ON: The Commons at Butler's Barracks
January 23, 2013 Edmonton, AB: Rexall Place
July 28, 2016 Edmonton, AB: Rexall Place
Reply
#8

Holy fuck it's Jesus!!!!
Reply
#9

there is a deer or elk there now
Reply
#10

Am i the only one who watches this just to see the gazelles get attacked by firetrucks..

"the ambulances will have to wait their turn"

For those who are completly lost....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3wtrbMXvpco
Reply
#11

I am mildly concerned about how long I sat and watched a big puddle at night, where there was essentially, bollocks all happening.

Ah well, beats porn I guess.

D
(back to donkeylove.com)

Still picking up the elderly from the floor, still dealing with the drunks, now wrestling seals and posting it on twitter.. @richardilderton
'Whoops' is not a word the patient wants to hear...apparently
Reply
#12

Whole s**t load of cows on there now.
Reply
#13

robert goulet Wrote:Holy f**k it's Jesus!!!!

haha! thanx for the laugh.
Reply
#14

WATER BUFFALO!!!
Reply
#15

why won't this work for me?? i get a cannot find server window
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)