Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

3 Bonus songs with the new cd?
#1

I bought my new cd the day it came out at Future Shop...I'm pretty sure it had a sticker on it that said the cd included 3 extra songs. I went and played the cd(a dozen times now) and I can't find the 3 extra tracks. The cd I have ends with WW Container(song#11-a great song...btw!!)

Anyways does anyone know where these 3 songs exist? Perhaps they are a download and I'm missing the boat.

Any help would be much appreciated. I checked a few pages back to see if there was anything posted on this already, and I couldn't find anything.
Reply
#2

If there was 3 bonus songs on that album, Im sure we'd already have 3 threads going about it by now..lol.

I think you mis read the sticker, my sticker said includes the 3 singles.. Rink, Fly and In View.. something like that.

Although Rob Baker mention yesterday on the live chat that the band recorded 15 songs for the album and might release some of the outtakes at some point, Im sure they will.

Stay tuned.........

Imagine a world before the "beginning was the word.”
Reply
#3

Thanks for the reply...I suppose I wont comment on my stooopidity :oops:

The new cd is awesome!!!!!!!!
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)